- Integrative Health Group1502 Allen St
Springfield, MA 01118413-782-9800
- Acupuncture of Greater Hartford & Springfield91 South Main Street
West Hartford, CT 06107860-836-1068
Tai Chi Links
- • Three Steps to Keep Winter Allergies at Bay •
- • Healthy and Hearty Winter Recipes •
- • Three Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Health in Winter •
Acupuncture and Tai Chi in Hartford CT, Springfield MA
Tag Archives: tai chi
Acupuncture is one of three branches of ancient traditional medicine. The other two are herbal medicine and the practice of a physical and mental discipline called Qi Gong. The main objective of each branch is to bring about a harmonious flow of Chi.
In the world of Traditional Chinese medicine, the lung is probably the organ whose TCM functions overlap the most with its Western functions. Respiration, the immune system and the skin are all systems heavily influenced by the lung, both in acupuncture and in Western medicine.