- Integrative Health Group1502 Allen Street
Springfield, MA 01118
- Hartford Location645 Farmington Ave.
Hartford, CT 06105
Tai Chi Links
- Cupping in Chinese Medicine
- The Liver: Mental & Emotional Aspects
- What’s Inside Your Medicine Cabinet?
Acupuncture and Tai Chi in Hartford CT, Springfield MA
Tag Archives: wei qi
In the world of Traditional Chinese medicine, the lung is probably the organ whose TCM functions overlap the most with its Western functions. Respiration, the immune system and the skin are all systems heavily influenced by the lung, both in acupuncture and in Western medicine.
Everybody gets sick at some point in their life. For some, it’s just a quick weekend thing. For others, it can last for several days and even weeks. Why do some people always get sick whenever there is a bug going around and others don’t? It all comes down to immunity.… Read the rest