- Integrative Health Group1502 Allen St
Springfield, MA 01118413-782-9800
- Acupuncture of Greater Hartford & Springfield91 South Main Street
West Hartford, CT 06107860-836-1068
Tai Chi Links
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Acupuncture and Tai Chi in Hartford CT, Springfield MA
Tag Archives: qigong
More than Needles: 3 Traditional Chinese Medicine Therapies You Can Do at Home
If you asked the average person how Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) keeps you healthy, they would probably answer that it uses acupuncture needles.
That is a good start.
TCM is a complex understanding of how Qi, or life force, affects your health. Qi flows through meridians passing through points which can be used to regulate and control that flow. … Read the rest
Posted in Acupuncture, Nutrition, Wellness Also tagged acupuncture, feng shui, nutrition Comments Off on More than Needles: 3 Traditional Chinese Medicine Therapies You Can Do at Home