- Integrative Health Group1502 Allen St
Springfield, MA 01118413-782-9800
- Acupuncture of Greater Hartford & Springfield91 South Main Street
West Hartford, CT 06107860-836-1068
Tai Chi Links
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Acupuncture and Tai Chi in Hartford CT, Springfield MA
Tag Archives: creativity
How to Unhook Your Logical Brain and Gain New Insights on Last Year
You’ve probably heard of right-brained vs. left-brained activities.
Right-brained activities are creative, intuitive and subjective. Left-brained activities are linear, analytical and logical.
It has been a popular myth that people prefer right-brained or left-brained activities because they have a dominant side of the brain. It turns out that while certain activities are wired on one side of the brain (for example language tends to be on the left), people use each side of the brain equally.… Read the rest
Posted in Acupuncture Also tagged new year Comments Off on How to Unhook Your Logical Brain and Gain New Insights on Last Year