- Integrative Health Group1502 Allen Street
Springfield, MA 01118
- Hartford Location645 Farmington Ave.
Hartford, CT 06105
Tai Chi Links
- Cupping in Chinese Medicine
- The Liver: Mental & Emotional Aspects
- What’s Inside Your Medicine Cabinet?
Acupuncture and Tai Chi in Hartford CT, Springfield MA
Tag Archives: cravings
NADA, which stands for the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association, was established in 1985 to promote the NADA protocol acupuncture treatment for addiction. The non-profit organization promotes advocacy and the use of a non-verbal, pharmaceutical free approach to behavioral health. The protocol uses five specific acupuncture points on the ear to treat addiction and to be an alternative to methadone.… Read the rest